University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley (left, on stage) and Tim O'Keefe, executive vice president CEO of the UND Alumni Association & Foundation, announce the final total of The North Dakota Spirit fund-raising campaign on Friday, Oct. 11, at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, with a little help from some friends.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement