The latest Deans for Wellness event took place at the Northern Plains Center for Behavioral Research. Overall, nearly 40 professionals from the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines attended.
UND Top News
- New UND art exhibit reveals once lost, under-appreciated treasures
- UND alum readies for stardom on Norwegian reality TV show
- Margaret L. Williams named dean of UND College of Business and Public Administration
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation