The latest Deans for Wellness event took place at the Northern Plains Center for Behavioral Research. Overall, nearly 40 professionals from the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines attended.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator