- Associate VPFO
- Budget Office
- Capital Projects & Planning
- Chief Information Officer
- Department of Public Safety
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
- Division Committees
- Division IT/Tech Support
- Organizational Chart
- SBHE Submissions
- Policy Office
- A-Z Policy Index
- Division Policy Index
- New & Revised Policy Updates
- Other Policy Links
- Policy Tools and Development
- Contact Us
- UND Financial Reports
- UND Financial Related (Operational Audit)
- NDUS Financial Reports
- NDUS Accountability Report
Annual Fraud Training
DATE: June 21, 2012
TO: All UND Personnel
FROM: Alice Brekke, Vice President for Finance and Operations
The University of North Dakota continues to be committed to a high standard of ethical and professional conduct. It is the expectation that each employee performing any activities on behalf of UND will adhere to those standards in the performance of her/his duties.
The North Dakota University System (NDUS) Chancellor recommended, and the State Board of Higher Education (SBHE) approved the recommendation, that all benefited employees be required to acknowledge that they have completed the Fraud and Conduct Policies review and training.
After you watch the video and reviewed NDUS policy 611.10, NDUS policy 308.1, and UND Code of Conduct, you will be asked to complete a verification quiz. Completing the quiz will allow us to extract who has viewed the video and give UND the ability to demonstrate compliance with the NDUS Chancellor and SBHE recommendation.
The following are instructions for completing the review and training of the Fraud and Conduct Policies for 2012. Please complete this review and training if you have not already done so since April 17, 2012:
- Go to NDUS Community Learning Management System
- Click on the link NDUS Employee Development
- Click the link Fraud and Conduct Training for all NDUS institution employees - 2012
- Enter your PeopleSoft Employee Self Service password; click Login
- Click on Theft and Fraud plus Code of Conduct training video (watch the video)
- Click on 611.10 Employee Responsibility and Activities: Theft and Fraud (read the policy)
- Click on 308.1 Officer and Employee Code of Conduct (read the policy)
- Click on Code of Conduct - on the same line as University of North Dakota (read the policy)
- Click on finally, please click on Code of Conduct Verification Quiz (take the quiz)
- After answering all three questions, click Submit All and Finish. If you do not click "Submit" or "Submit all and Finish" you will not be recorded as having complied with the training.
If you have any problems viewing the video, please contact your IT person or call the Help Desk at 866-457-6387.
Thank you for your cooperation.