Associate VP FinanceControllerAsst. to AVPF/ControllerUND Financial ReportsNDUS Financial ReportsContractual Signature PolicyTax ExemptionDUNS Number iDashboard Deficits Identity Theft Contact UsConnect'U'NDVPFOVPFO PolicyFraud Hotline
The Associate Vice President for Finance is responsible for:
- Assisting the Vice President for Finance & Operations (VPFO) in performance of work responsibilities.
- Serving as a resource to the VPFO by providing advice, information and recommendations to VPFO on a wide variety of issues and on the overall operation of the Division.
- Assisting the VPFO in formulating and administering policies and developing long range goals, objectives and plans.
- Assisting in preparation of annual and biennial budgets for the Division.
- As designated by the VPFO, works closely with department heads and their employees on projects/programs.
- Directing or conducting studies to evaluate current policies/practices and recommended changes/modifications if necessary.