Sharon's position is responsible for:
- Preparation of the University's financial statements.
- Coordination with the North Dakota University System in the preparation of the University System consolidated financial statements.
- Maintenance of fixed asset records and control of the University assets.
- Preparation of federal and state tax returns.
- Coordination of University wide accounting practices and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting requirements.
- Primary liaison with State Auditor’s Office and external auditors.
Student Account Services
Lisa Heher, Assistant Controller
Allison Peyton, Director of Accounting Services
Jana Thompson, Purchasing Director
Becky Lucke, Financial Accountant & Analyst
UND Investments Committee
Recording of Intangible Assets
UND is bound by NDCC 54-06-08.1 and SBHE 810 (4) when establishing bank accounts, petty cash or till funds. A UND department is not allowed to open a bank account. All UND bank accounts are established with UND's federal tax ID number and are established by the UND Assistant Controller.