Sharon's position is responsible for:
- Preparation of the University's financial statements.
- Coordination with the North Dakota University System in the preparation of the University System consolidated financial statements.
- Maintenance of fixed asset records and control of the University assets.
- Preparation of federal and state tax returns.
- Coordination of University wide accounting practices and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting requirements.
- Primary liaison with State Auditor’s Office and external auditors.
Student Account Services
Lisa Heher, Assistant Controller
Allison Peyton, Director of Accounting Services
Scott Schreiner, Purchasing Director
Hazel Lehman, Accountant
UND Investments Committee
Recording of Intangible Assets
UND is bound by NDCC 54-06-08.1 and SBHE 810 (4) when establishing bank accounts, petty cash or till funds. A UND department is not allowed to open a bank account. All UND bank accounts are established with UND's federal tax ID number and are established by the UND Assistant Controller.