- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Report
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Evacuation Maps
- Severe Weather Policy
- Extreme Heat
- Severe Thunderstorm
- Severe Weather Shelter Maps
- Tornado Safety
- Winter Storm
NotiFind, the Campus Emergency Notification System, is used to notify students, faculty, and staff of vitally important information in emergency situations. An "emergency" means a situation that poses an immediate threat to the health or safety of someone in the institution or system community or that significantly disrupts institution or system programs and activities, such as school closing. In case of a campus emergency, NotiFind will send out a message by telephone or text message.
For UND Students:
- Log on to your CampusConnection using your student ID number and select "Emergency Notification Update."
- Enter the phone number where you can be reached most quickly in the event of an emergency.
- If you wish to receive text messaging, enter your cell phone number as your phone number and you will receive both text messages and telephone calls to that cell number.
- Be sure to select "Submit Changes" at the bottom of the screen authorizing the selections made.
For UND Faculty & Staff:
It is required by the NDUS that all University of North Dakota employees have on file with HR/Payroll an emergency notification phone number(s) in the event it is necessary to release immediate emergency or important campus information. This includes all full-time, part-time, and student employees.
Instructions for Entering/Updating your NotiFind Emergency Contact Information: NotiFind Instructions