- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Report
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Evacuation Maps
- Severe Weather Policy
- Extreme Heat
- Severe Thunderstorm
- Severe Weather Shelter Maps
- Tornado Safety
- Winter Storm
University employees are provided training necessary to perform their assigned duties in a safe, competent, and responsible manner. This is accomplished by:
- New employees attending the "New Employee Orientation".
- Position specific training, as a follow-on to the New Employee Orientation.
- Additional training required by law, regulation, or department requirements based on the employee's assigned duties, for example, annual refresher training.
- Additional training as requested by the employee, supervisor, or department.
Training is documented by the use of "Sign In" sheets. After the training is completed, the original sheet is retained by the employee's department and a copy is forwarded to the Office of Safety.