- Energy at UND
- Energy Links
- Energy Saving Guidelines for Personal Computers
- Energy Tips
- Facilities On-Line Metering
- Renewable Energy
- Building Services/Custodial
- Central Warehouse
- Departmental Moves
- Hopper-Danley Spiritual Center
- Pest Control Service
- Request Services
- Snow Removal
- Space Utilization
- Steam Plant
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA
SPACE ASSIGNMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM /INTRA-DEPARTMENTAL MOVE FORM
Instructions for which form to fill out:
INTRA-DEPARTMENTAL MOVE FORM
When moving dept personnel from one room to another within the same Vice-President’s or Dean’s Organization.
(Ex: A English dept. personnel moves from room 109 to a History room 229 to become English).
SPACE ASSIGNMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM
When a depts. personnel moves from its VP’s space into another VP’s department’s space.
(Ex: A PEXS dept. personnel moves into a room that is unoccupied or occupied by Athletics dept.)
Instructions for Intra-departmental Move Form
The approvals of either Dean or Dept. head along with signatures are only needed for this form then submit directly to Facilities Management upon approval.
1. Provide all the information as requested on the form.
2. Obtain approval of Dean or Department head.
3. Dean/Department head will forward to Facilities (Box 9032). Mail the form.
4. Complete a key request form and submit to Facilities (Box 9032). For questions regarding keys, call
7-3275. An email to the contact person will be returned indicating the approval and update of the space occupancy.
Instructions for Space Assignment Authorization Form:
1. Provide all the information as requested on form.
2. Obtain approval of Dean/Department head than forward to their Department Vice President.
3. The corresponding Vice Presidents will approve or disapprove of Space Assignment Authorization.
4. Submit the signed form to Facilities Management (Box 9032) for review. If needed the Space Committee will review.
5. Complete a key request form and submit to Facilities (Box 9032). For questions regarding keys, call
7-3275 or http://www.und.edu/dept/facilities/. An email to the contact person will be returned indicating the approval and update of the space occupancy.
Vacated Room Use
Vacated room use information tracks possible inactive or unused space, or if the space is reassigned to another department.
1. For any telecom changes/installation, contact your department telephone counselor.
2. Before any computer systems are moved, contact your computer support personnel to assess appropriate placement.
3. If items need to be detached from the wall or floor (shelving, wall units, etc.) or electrical disconnects/connects required, a Facilities Management Project Request form maybe required. Contact Facilities Management at 7-2523 for assistance.
4. Contact the Lock shop at 7-3275 to determine if the keying in your new room will meet your security needs.