- Energy at UND
- Energy Links
- Energy Saving Guidelines for Personal Computers
- Energy Tips
- Facilities On-Line Metering
- Renewable Energy
- Building Services/Custodial
- Central Warehouse
- Departmental Moves
- Hopper-Danley Spiritual Center
- Pest Control Service
- Request Services
- Snow Removal
- Space Utilization
- Steam Plant
Pest Control Service
UND provides an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) service for the campus community. IPM is a method used to control pests in an environmentally responsible manner. Midwest Pest Control is the vendor for pest control at UND.
The vendor provides coverage for:
- All crawling insects
- Rodents,to include mice, rats, gophers, rabbits
- Pest birds
Schedule of routine service calls on a weekly basis include the following:
- Responding to requests for extermination service for the entire campus through work orders issued to the UND's Operation Center at 777-2591.
- Follow up on past service requests to insure the problem has been solved.
Scheduled routine inspection and extermination for the following:
- Inspection and treatment of all the crawlspaces on campus.
- Treatment of cafeteria areas and all other dining service facilities.
For more information or questions
Contact: Debbie Merrill