- Annual Report
- Footpaths Newsletter
- Organizational Chart
- Contact Us
- Energy at UND
- Energy changes at UND
- Energy Links
- Energy Tips
- Facilities Online Metering
- Renewable Energy
- Building Services/Custodial
- Central Warehouse
- Departmental Moves
- Hopper Danley Spiritual Center
- Pest Control Service
- Snow Removal
- Space Utilization
- Steam Plant
Pest Control Service
UND provides an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) service for the campus community. IPM is a method used to control pests in an environmentally responsible manner. Midwest Pest Control is the vendor for pest control at UND.
The vendor provides coverage for:
- All crawling insects
- Rodents,to include mice, rats, gophers, rabbits
- Pest birds
Schedule of routine service calls on a weekly basis include the following:
- Responding to requests for extermination service for the entire campus through work orders issued to the UND's Operation Center at 701-777-2591.
- Follow up on past service requests to insure the problem has been resolved.
Scheduled routine inspection and extermination for the following:
- Inspection and treatment of all the crawlspaces on campus.
- Treatment of cafeteria areas and all other dining service facilities.
For more information or questions
Contact: Debbie Merrill