- Manager's Toolbox
- Criminal History Background Check Authorization Form
- EAP Newsletters
- E-Verify Information
- How to Run Queries
- HRMS Access
- HRMS Newsletters
- Interview Sample & Guidelines
- List Serves Access
- Manager Self Service
- New Hire and Transition Charts
- Peoplesoft Login
- Risk Mngmt & Workers Comp
- Supervisory Newsletters
- About Us
When you get married, you may add or make changes to your benefits coverage. Contact the Payroll Office to change your name.
*Benefited employees must complete and return the Life Event Change Kit within 31 days from the event date.
To initiate the process go to Employee Self-Service, login using your firstname.lastname and the password you have setup. Once logged in, choose Main Menu>Self-Service>Personal Information>Life Event Change. Complete and Submit the form. A Life Event Change kit will be mailed to you and you will need to return it to Payroll.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are a medical, dental and/or vision plan participant, you may wish to add your spouse to your coverage or drop your medical, dental and/or vision coverage should you choose coverage under your spouse's plans.
- Copies of all necessary documentation should be returned to Payroll within 31 days of the marriage.
Group Life Insurance
Changes to your beneficiary designation(s) can be done at any time during the year. You may change your level of your coverage within 31 days of a life event change.
- To increase your level of Life Insurance coverage, you must complete the Evidence of Insurability process. Changes must be approved by the carrier before the changes become effective.
Please contact the Payroll Office 701.777.2158 for specific details.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
If you are getting married and anticipate a change in your health care expenses, you may want to begin participating in a Health Care FSA or increase your current contributions to the Health Care FSA.
If your new spouse has children who will become your dependents and you anticipate day care expenses, you may want to begin participating in the Dependent Care FSA, or increase your current contributions to the Dependent Care FSA.
Log in to Employee Self-Service, using your firstname.lastname and the password you have setup. Once logged in, choose Main Menu>Self-Service>Personal Information>Life Event Change. Complete and Submit the form. A Life Event Change kit will be mailed to you, which will include the beneficiary forms and you will need to return it to Payroll.
- Contact TIAA-CREF 800.842.2776 directly to obtain the paperwork or complete online.
- The NDPERS Designation of Beneficiary for the Group Retirement Plan, is included in the Life Event Change kit.