Resource Planning & Allocation
Resource Planning & Allocation strives to provide accurate, valuable and timely information and tools to support data driven strategic decision making at University of North Dakota. The department is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of UND’s responsibility-centered management budget model named MIRA (Model for Incentive-based Resource Allocation), including strategic financial modeling, calculators, data visualizations and other tools. In conjunction with the Central Budget Office, we provide ongoing support for the incentive based budget.
- Strive for integrity and quality in all that we do.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect to foster a trusting environment.
- Respect tradition, learn from experience, and strive for improvement through reflection with open minds, positive attitudes, and willingness to change.
- Acknowledge that the strength of our leadership comes from the empowerment and motivation of our people.
- Recognize the importance, contributions, and power of a strong team, and value the diversity of each member’s talents, abilities, and opinions.
- Encourage and assist people to learn, grow, and fully develop their potential.
- Encourage creativity, flexibility, collaboration, and entrepreneurship throughout the University to develop innovative solutions.
- Achieve sustainability and growth by working more efficiently and effectively.
- Create an enjoyable work atmosphere by celebrating our shared successes.