Campus Connection Calendar Contact Us Corporate Accounts Departmental Info
- Accepting Credit Cards and Electronic Checks
- Department Receipts
- Wire Payment Options
Freshman Orientation Information Frequently Asked Questions/Help
Identity Theft Prevention International & Canadian Students
Loan Counseling Payment Info
- Authorized Users Login Page
- Billing Information
- Online Deposits & Pre-Payments
- Payment Options
- Payment Plans
- Setting up an Authorized User
Student Financial Aid Student Forms Student Tips
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fee Rates
- Part-Term Course Refund Deadlines
- Military Tuition & Fees
- Drop/Withdrawal Policies
- Banking 101 Guide
- Direct Deposit Form (Higher One)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Selecting a Refund Preference
- Refund Choice Card Information
Stay Informed at UND
UND Student Account Services communicates important student finance information to students using LIVE@edu. LIVE@edu is the official means of communication at UND.
Please claim your LIVE@edu account today at https://idm.und.edu/idm/user/quiz/securityQuiz.jsp.
If you would like to receive your LIVE@edu messages at a different email address, please follow these instructions:
- Log into LIVE@edu
- Options>See All Options
- Select "Forward your e-mail"
- Enter your preferred email address
*If a family member takes care of your financial obligations with UND, please consider entering their email address along with your preferred email address.
Student Account Services strongly recommends that all students check their Campus Connection Account charges regularly. It is very important to know what charges the University of North Dakota is placing on your account. Charges can be placed on the account throughout the term, not just at the beginning. Examples of charges that may appear after you have paid your tuition and fees include but are not limited to: professional fees, parking tickets, library fees, etc.
To view your charges:
- Log into Campus Connection
- Select Student Center
- Select Student Account Details
You should also check your account to make sure all Financial Aid has been applied to your account.
It is very important for UND students to keep their contact information up to date on Campus Connection. Any mailings that Student Account Services sends, goes to the HOME address as listed on Campus Connection.
Here are the instructions on how to update your HOME address.
- Log in-to Campus Connection
- Select "Student Center"
- Under "Personal Information" select "Home Address"
- Select edit after the Home address listing
- Enter correct Home address
- Select "OK"