Campus Connection Calendar Contact Us Departmental Info
FERPA Privacy Release Form Flight Account
Freshman Orientation Information Frequently Asked Questions/Help
- Add an Authorized User
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campus Connection Navigations
- UND Refund Choice Card FAQs
- Authorized Users Login Page
- Billing Information
- Online Deposits & Pre-Payments
- Payment Options
- Payment Plans
Student Financial Aid Student Forms Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fee Rates
- Summer 2013 Part-Term Course Refund Deadlines
- Fall 2013 Part-Term Course Refund Deadlines
- Military Tuition & Fees
- Drop/Withdrawal Policies
- Direct Deposit Form (Higher One)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Selecting a Refund Preference
- Refund Choice Card Information
Health Insurance - Payment Options
Per State Board of Higher Education Policy #505, all international students are required to carry the group health and accident insurance plan approved by the Chancellor from the time of their registration at an institution under the jurisdiction of the Board of Higher Education until termination or completion of their studies. As a result, all international students are billed the health insurance charge at the beginning of the academic year. The health insurance charge must be paid prior to or upon arrival at the University of North Dakota.
Graduate Students who have been offered assistantships must pay the insurance in full at the beginning of the academic year. They will, however, be refunded the portion that the graduate school pays as soon as the appointments are finalized.
For specific information regarding International Student Health Insurance coverage, please contact the Office of International Programs at 701-777-4231.
Students who have bank accounts in a foreign country have the following payment options:
- Wire Transfer in US funds to UND.
Wire instructions (UND bank account and routing number) may be obtained by contacting UND Student Account Services by phone at 701-777-3080 or by email at sandra.brelie@UND.edu.
a. The following information is required with the wire transfer:
1. Student name
2. Student ID number
3. Where the payment is to be applied (accounts receivable, aviation flight account)
b. Students need to be sure that the amount remitted to UND is the total amount due. The bank may assess a fee for the wire service; the student is responsible for all fees and should confirm with the bank at the time of the transfer that the amount wired to UND will not be reduced by the assessed fees.
c. Wire transfers from foreign banks may take up to 5-7 days before the funds are credited to UND.
d. If the wire payment is initiated close to the date that tuition is due, the student should have their bank fax a copy of the wire confirmation to Accounting Services, Attn. Lisa, at 701-777-3948. When the wire confirmation is received, a deferment will be placed on the student's account to avoid a late fee.
- Online credit card payment through Campus Connection, using MasterCard, Discover or American Express. There is a 2.75% convenience fee charged for making a credit card payment.
- Payment by cash , in person, at UND Student Account Services.
- Payment by check , money order, travelers check, or a U.S. cashier's check, payable in US funds, in person at UND Student Account Services or by mail to Student Account Services, 264 Centennial Drive STOP 8373, Grand Forks , ND 58202-8373 . (TouchNet PayPath, UND's online payment processor, is unable to accept payments by e-Check from foreign bank accounts. Online payments may only be made from a U.S bank account). Checks drawn on Canadian banks are no longer accepted. Possible alternative options may include requesting that the funds be wire transferred to UND or request that the Canadian bank pay UND with a foreign draft drawn on a U.S bank.
Payment must be received at Student Account Services before the last day to make payment without a late fee penalty. Payments postmarked but not received by Student Account Services by the final due date will be considered past due and subject to a late fee penalty. Please allow sufficient mailing time. To ensure payments are received, we recommend paying online by electronic check (eCheck). Online payments post immediately to your Campus Connection account.
To view your account balance or to pay online by eCheck or Credit Card, go to CampusConnection and navigate to your account information by clicking the following: Student Center > Pay Online Now.