Office of the VPFO
- Employee Suggestion Program
- Institutional Memberships
- Office Hours
- Organizational Chart
- Performance/Goal Setting
- Process Improvement Resources
- SBHE Submissions
- VPFO Ticket Giveaway
- Contact Us
- Direct Reports
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Human Resources
- Public Safety
- A-Z Policy Index
- New & Revised Policy Updates
- Policy Tools and Development
- Other Policy Links
- Contact Us
- Accident Review Committee
- Agency Selection Committee
- Bookstore Advisory Committee
- Fee Committee
- Loss Control Committee
- Parking & Transportation Advisory Committee
- Policy Advisory Group
- Staff Personnel Advisory Committee
- Staff Senate
Employee Performance and Goal Setting
Staff performance evaluations (PMPs) and staff performance development plans (PDPs) must align with the division's vision.
Staff Performance Evaluation (PMP)
- Evaluations are conducted on a five-point rating scale, and includes definitions for each evaluation criteria.
- Supervisors need only to pull in the high level state of duty/responsibility from the position description rather than including every task.
- All areas must include comments regarding the employee's performance.
- Goals for the next year must be completed through a separate PDP (see below) or a combined PMP/PDP. Associate vice presidents will determine which form will be utilized by you/your department.
Staff Development/Goal Setting Form (PDP)
- This development tool assists supervisors and employees fully develop goals for 2017.
- The document allows for the creation of SMART (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic and time-bound) goals and establishes a timeline for completion.
- Supervisors that utilize the separate PDP form must conduct quarterly check-ins with employees regarding performance, goals and vision implementation.