- What is Counseling?
- Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Privacy Practices
- Psychology Internship
- Psychology Doctoral Practicum
- Master's Counseling Practicum
- Clinical GSA Practicum
Fall 2013 Active Groups
Process Groups More Info
Unstructured interpersonal process group that provides support, encouragement, and feedback from other individuals in a safe and confidential environment. The primary focus of therapy in the group is on the interactions between group members.
- Numerous days and times throughout the week. (facilitated by UCC counselors)
- Counselors assign students to process groups.
- UNDerstanding Me 4:30-6pm
Support Groups More Info
Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACoA)
Support for adults who were children of alcoholics
- Open group, no appointment or referral needed.
Been There Done That
Support for internally motivated students who have decided to quit using chemicals
- Open group, no appointment or referral needed
Sorority Support Group
This group is held at the UND Women's Center, 305 Hamline Street
Skills Groups More Info
Training in mindful breathing using a biofeedback mechanism (Stress Eraser), as well as powerful relaxation techniques.
Open group, no appointment or referral needed. Do not need to be a client to attend.