Prometric Testing – See www.prometric.com for a list of exams and registration procedures.
The following exams can be scheduled by calling the testing office at 701-777-4157.
- Clep exams: www.collegeboard.com/clep
- Compass Placement in Math and Writing: http://www/act.org/compass/student.html
- DSST exams: www.getcollegecredit.com
- English Proficiency Test: call the testing center, 701-777-4157
- BASI: Basic Achievement Skills Inventory
- Gama: General Ability Measure for Adults
- Residual ACT: www.act.org/aap/infosys/residual.html
- MAT: Miller Analogies Test
- Speak Test: call the testing center, 701-777-4157
- Strong Interest Inventory: https://online.cpp.com
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: https://online.cpp.com
Tests Administered on National Testing Dates (Saturday paper/pencil exams)
Registration for these exams is completed on the official test websites.
- ACT: www.actstudent.org
- Praxis: www.ets.org/praxis
- GRE Subject: www.ets.org/gre or gre/subject
- LSAT: www.LSAC.org
- MPRE: Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam www.ncbex.org/about-ncbe-exams/mpre
- WorkKeys exams are given fall and winter. See www.act.org/workkeys/assess/ for testing dates and deadlines. Call the testing center to register for this test. (701-777-4157)