Healthy UND Coalition Tobacco Free UND Feedback Form
Accomplishments in 2001
- January 2001-2008 - Sponsored Love Your Body Week (Women's Center, Student Health Services, University Counseling Center, and Wellness Center)
- 2001- present - Worksite wellness needs assessments and employee wellness screenings. (Wellness Center, WORKWELL, College of Nursing, H-UND, Dept. of Nutrition & Dietetics, Student Health, and partners)
- February 2001 - Held 1st meeting of the newly formed Healthy UND Coalition.
- March 2001 - Appointed Healthy UND Steering Committee members and formed subcommittees based on the seven dimensions of wellness, i.e., physical, intellectual, social, psychological, vocational, environmental, and spiritual. The Physical subcommittee was charged with development of recommendations on UND wellness facilities, with input from across campus.
- April 2001 - Healthy UND Steering Committee began holding monthly meetings to expand wellness programs and facilities at UND. Healthy UND subcommittees began holding meetings.
- May 2001-Published Wellness Resource Directory. (H-UND, Student Health Services)
- July 2001-Healthy UND Listserv established. (H-UND, Dean of Students Office, Student Health Services)
- Summer 2001- Developed Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden. (H-UND Environmental, Spiritual Subcommittees, Environmental Studies, Biology, Student Government and other partners)
- August 2001-2007-Offered Year Long Calendar of Health and Wellness Programs, which has continued to expand as staff and resources have grown. (H-UND, Student Health Services, University Counseling Center, Wellness Center, Women's Center and other partners)
- September 2001 -Conducted student, faculty, and staff survey on wellness facilities and programs. (H-UND)
- Winter of 2001-Quilt of Hope. (H-UND Psychological Subcommittee)