Healthy UND Coalition Healthy UND 2020 Priority Action Groups
- About the Priority Action Groups
- About the Steering Committee
- Mental Health
Accomplishments in 2003
- 2003 & 2004 - Dining Centers add 23 new vegetarian options in 03 and 37 more in 04 (Dining Services, Residence Services)
- February 2003- Healthy UND Launched Healthy Campus 2010 Planning Framework (H-UND)
- 2002-2008- Conducted Employee Health Screenings with funding from the Presidentâ€™s Office. (Student Health initiated, Wellness Center assumed responsibility in 2003)
- May 2003- Physical Activity, Mental Health, Overweight/Obesity and Worksite Wellness Task Groups formed based on priorities set by the coalition. Student Health Services, University Counseling Center and Wellness Center provided $3,000 each. The Presidents Office provided $20,000 to the Worksite Wellness Task Group.
- Summer 2003- Residence halls become smoke-free and no smoking w/in 20 ft. of entrances signage posted in all entrances. (H-UND, Tobacco Ad Hoc Committee, Residence Services,Student Health Services, Loss Control Committee, Wellness Center, Facilities)
- Fall 2003-Counseling Center Comfort Zone relaxation room opened. (H-UND Psychological & Spiritual Subcommittees, Counseling Center)
- Fall 2003 - Student Health Promotion Office established in Memorial Union. (Student Health)
- Fall & Spring, 2003-2007-Faculty, Staff, Student Fitness/Wellness Challenges. (Wellness Center)
- October 2003 - The second student referendum for an increase in student fees for a Wellness Center passed by a wide margin. Student Senate endorsed an additional $45/semester increase in fees.
- October 2003-Leading Health Indicators Matrix Drafted. (H-UND, Student Health)