Healthy UND Coalition Tobacco Free UND
Accomplishments in 2005
- January 2005-Physical Activity Task Group Report presented to coalition.
- February 2005-Mental Health Task Group Report presented to coalition.
- February 2005-Worksite Wellness Task Group Report presented to coalition.
- February 2005-Worksite Wellness Task Group Report presented to the President's Cabinet.
- May 2005-Spiritual Diversity Project. Purchased and Showcased Spiritual Diversity Kit. (H-UND Spiritual Subcommittee, MU Leadership Program, Wellness Center)
- August 2005-GF & ND Smoke-free Worksite Legislation implemented. (GF Tobacco-Free Coalition, Healthy UND, Student Health Services)
- August 2005-Intro to Wellness Class launched. (H-UND Intellectual Subcommittee, Wellness Center, Physical Education & Exercise Science)
- Fall 2005 - present - University Life classes expanded, funding increased, and coordinator hired (Student Success Center,, H-UND).
- Fall 2005- Expanded healthy vending options and labeled 'Better for U' choices. Added ingredient labels to all food packaged by Dining Services (Dining/Residence Services)
- 2005 - present - 'Been There - Done That' voluntary alcohol abstinence group. (Counseling Center.)
- 2005- present- 'The Big Event' community service day (Student Government)
- August 2006 - present - Wellness Living Learning Residence Hall and Apartment Communities (Residence Services, H-UND, Wellness Center, Student Health, Counseling Center)
- October 2005 - Selected Healthy Campus 2010 Issues for 2005/2006 (H-UND)
- November 2005 - Sponsored Healthy Campus 2010 Overweight/Obesity Issues Panel. (H-UND)