Getting Started at UND
All the information you need to know about health and wellness on the UND campus is located right here. As our mission statement says: As the Health and Wellness Unit for the University of North Dakota, we work in collaboration to empower all members of the campus community to embrace healthy choices for their personal and professional success. Therefore, we are committed to the health and wellness of every UND student. Below are some resources you will find helpful as you start your journey at the University of North Dakota.
For the Ride Home Guide
The For the Ride Home Guide contains information about resources on the UND campus. You'll notice this guide is broken down by the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. UND is on the cutting edge in its commitment to holistic wellness. That means that we're not only concerned with how you're doing physically, we also want to support your growth in areas such as occupational, spiritual, and environmental wellness. Other dimensions of wellness include emotional, intellectual, and social.
The top two videos below were the ones featured in the Getting Started Health & Wellness Presentation. The bottom two may be helpful as you start your college experience. Watch them over and over to learn more information and get advice about life on the UND campus.
Get connected to the Health & Wellness Unit!
After a long day, come to the Wellness Center to explore or to hang out with friends and family.
- Tours will be given from 4:30p to 7:30p by one of our professional or student staff members. They will be there to answer any questions you have regarding the Wellness Center and its programs.
- Bring your family/friends for a work out or play some basketball or volleyball on our courts. If you brought your rollerblades, head down to the multi-activity-court (MAC).
- Challenge yourself at our 35 foot Rock Wall.
Questions contact Andrew Miller.
Helpful Links & Ways to Get Involved:
- Medical Forms for New Students
- Night Life @ UND
- Union Services
- Student Involvement Office
- Health & Wellness Resource Office
- Health & Wellness Peer Education Office
- Student Health Services
- Wellness Center