Health and Wellness Resource Office
The Health & Wellness Resource Office will help answer all your health and wellness questions in a caring, confidential and friendly atmosphere. The office is conveniently located on the main floor of the Memorial Union, near the internet café. Look for the "Healthier U" sign above the door.
- Materials and information for presentations and class projects
- Links to credible on-line health information
- Cold-care/quit-tobacco kits
- Condoms, dental dams and lube
- Information on campus and community health services
The free Self Care Station includes access to:
- Electronic blood pressure cuff
- Digital medical scale to check height and weight
- Health risk appraisals
Stop by the Health and Wellness Resource Office on the main floor the Memorial Union or call 777-2097 for information. Look for the "Healthier U" sign.