All pilots are required to use MedXPress to apply for FAA Medical Certification.
Attention: Student Pilot Rule Change Effective April 1, 2016
Student Pilot's Certificate Requirements
Form FAA 8710-1 - Airman Certification and/or Rating Application Document Information
Flight physical services are available for students as well as private, commercial and military airline personnel.
Physicals required by the Federal Aviation Administration may be scheduled at Student Health Services by calling 701.777.4500.
- Schedule your physical a week in advance
- A urine sample will be collected
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete FAA paperwork or print off completed electronic record
- Bring your pertinent medical information for the last three years
- A picture ID is required (Driver's license preferred)
- Do not wear contact lenses for 24 hours prior to the exam
- Bring contact lenses or eyeglass correction with you for the eye exam
The fee for student physicals will be charged to your University Account. Payment for non-student physicals is expected at the time of the appointment.