- General Care
- International Students
- Flight Physicals
- STD Testing
- Flu Shots
- Mental Health
Make an Appointment
Three ways to make an appointment:
- Online. Some appointments can be scheduled online through our Patient Portal.
- Call. Call the appointment line at 701.777.2605 or 701.777.4500.
In person. Stop by the clinic to request an appointment.
Preparing for your appointment:
What to Bring
- Student ID
- Health Insurance Card
- Medications - including vitamins, herbs and supplements
When to Arrive
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you are late for your appointment there is a possibility you may not be seen by your provider. * If you miss a scheduled appointment with a provider without notification, there will be a $25 No-show fee, click here for the No-show fee policy.
UND Student Health Services is located on 2nd Avenue in McCannel Hall behind the Memorial Union.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all legal holidays
Please see UND Parking page regarding Parking Options.
- Students – All students who have paid student fees for the semester are eligible to utilize Student Health Services.
- Spouses – Spouses of enrolled students may use Student Health Services and will be assessed an office call charge each visit.
Getting the Most out of your appointment
Any discussion you have with your provider can be valuable to you in terms of both health and learning. As health professionals, we are a resource to care not only for your health concerns but also to promote wellness.
To benefit most from your talks with medical people, take an active part in the exchange.
- Ask questions. Write them down beforehand if you wish.
- Don't feel rushed.
- If you do not feel that your questions are being answered, say so and restate your specific needs.
- Many people feel anxious about seeing a doctor and find it difficult to discuss their health concerns openly. If this happens to you, preface your talk with your practitioner by explaining how you feel.
The professional yet informal atmosphere at the Student Health Service is intended to be a positive experience for you.
Find information on your rights and privacy.
Learn about billing and insurance practices.
Emergency Options and/or After Hours Care Options
For life threatening emergencies call 911. For emergencies after hours go to Altru Emergency Room.
Altru Hospital - Ask a Nurse Line - Hours 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Altru Urgent Care - Hours 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
1200 S Columbia Road
Grand Forks, ND
(use emergency room entrance)
Aurora Urgent Care - Hours Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sat 8:00 a.m. to noon
2650 32nd Ave S, Suite D
Grand Forks, ND