- About the Facility
- Tour the Facility
- Green Initiative
- Quiet Lounge
- Floor Plan
- Rentals and Retreats
- Member Benefits
- Membership Rates
- Health Club Credit - BCBSND
- Health Club Credit - BCBSMN
- Membership Policies
- About Fitness
- Group Exercise
- Specialty Exercise
- Personal Training
- Upcoming Certifications
- Virtual TrainerSteroid Use Awareness
Family Fun Days
Start at the North Dakota Museum of Art (NDMOA) for the FREE Family Day from 10:00am-12:00pm and get your 1/2 off coupon for the UND Wellness Center Family Fun Day!
Family Fun Day at the UND Wellness Center runs from 1:00pm-3:00pm, for $10 per family (or $5 with the coupon from the NDMOA).
Family Fun Days are a fantastic way for UND students, faculty, and staff, and Grand Forks Community members to have fun together!
About Family Fun Days
When: Saturday, January 25th 1pm-3pm
Saturday, March 1st 1pm-3pm
Where: UND Student Wellness Center, 801 Princeton Street, Grand Forks, ND 58202 (west of the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center)
Cost: $10 per family (for any size family unit), or $5 with the 1/2 off coupon for attending the North Dakota Museum of Art Family Fun Day.
Open to the community. Please bring clean pair of tennis shoes. Area for coats and boots.
Parking: Temporary parking permits will be issued at the Wellness Center from 12:45-1:45pm the day of the event.
Family Fun Day includes: FUN, FUN, FUN for everyone!
Open Areas during Family Fun Day
- Try the Rock Wall to climb and challenge yourself. Harnesses available for children 4 and older.
- Make a snack with our staff in the Culinary Corner.
- Play a card or board game with your family in the classroom.
- Bring your inline skates or play with our footballs in the Multi-Activity Court.
- Challenge your family to a game of basketball, volleyball or badminton in the gym.
- Occasionally we have special events too, like inflatables and this will be stated with upcoming dates.
- In-line hockey pucks
- Footballs (Multi Activity Court only)
- Volleyballs (Gym only)
- Parachute games
- Ladder Golf
- Rockwall Equipment (for most ages above 4 years old)
- Soccer balls
You can Bring
- Inline Skates and hockey sticks
- Jump ropes
- Friends :)
- The Wellness Center does not provide hockey sticks, helmets, or roller-blades, but families can bring them and use them in the multi-activity court. Helmets are preferred.
- Each parent/guardian needs to sign a waiver to use the facility and also sign for each child every academic year.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The stairs or elevator must be used to get to the Rock Wall area, do not cut through the weight room floor.
- There are spaces in the Wellness Center that are off-limits to families due to safety concerns. They include the weight room floor, cardio equipment floor, and walking track. Additionally, two of the basketball courts are reserved for students, but families can use the far basketball court.
- The Wellness Center highly recommends bringing helmets when using inline skates.
- Footballs and inline skates may only be used in Multi-Activity Court.
Questions? Contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well 701-777-0210.