- About the Facility
- Facility Hours
- About Us
- Facility History
- Tour the Facility
- Schedules and Events
- Participant Policies
- Quiet Lounge
- Green Initiative
- Pool and Racquetball
- Membership Benefits
- Membership Rates
- Health Club Credit
- Parking and Lockers
- Membership Policies
- Fitness Services
- Group Exercise
- Specialty Exercise
- Personal Training
- Upcoming Certifications
- Virtual TrainerSteroid Use Awareness
Let the Fitness area help meet your needs and goals. We offer a variety of services and opportunities for members of the Wellness Center.
Your Membership Includes:
- Equipment Orientations: Orientations consist of an introduction to the different pieces of equipment including how they work and how they can be adjusted to fit you personally. An orientation is a brief overview of the layout and equipment options on the weight floor and cardio deck. These appointments can be scheduled for an individual or in groups of 2-6 people. An Equipment Orientation is 30 minutes and is free to all members. Available by appointment or drop-in.
- Intro to Weight Training: Do you have questions about your resistance training options? Intro to Weight Training is a free 45 minute session designed for you and a fitness staff member to check out any of the weight equipment pieces. You will be able to try out machines, learn the proper form and get a starting point for the actual weight you should be lifting. If you are looking for a more definite number on how much to lift, a Strength Test is your next step. This is a $23 value!
- Strength Test: Don't know how much to lift? Sign up for Strength Test. This 90 minute free service is a test for muscle strength. Our fitness staff will take you through a complete line of weight equipment and find the weight that is best for you to use when lifting. All muscle groups are included and the results will allow for a more efficient muscle toning workout. This is a $35 value!
- Standard Fitness Assessment: If this is the first time you are getting a fitness assessment and/or you are just looking for basic knowledge on your current level of fitness, the Standard Assessment is for you. You do not have to be "in shape" to do it, and the results are kept confidential. The tests used in this assessment include body composition, biking, walking or jogging, sit-ups, push-ups, and some flexibility. This is a $35 value!
- Skinfold Body Fat Assessment: Body composition is the distribution of fat and lean body mass. The skinfold body composition assessment reflects both your physical activity and dietary practices. A Skinfold Assessment is approximately 15-30 minutes and is free to all members. This is a $10 value!
BodPod® Body Composition: This is a measurement of the distribution of fat and lean mass in the body. A skinfold measurement and a BodPod® assessment are included in this package. The BodPod®, which uses air displacement, tends to provide more accurate results than skin fold assessments, and requires a swimsuit or other tight fitting clothing be worn while testing, omitting any metal or wire. Body Composition analysis usually requires about 45 minutes for completion and is carried out by our fitness interns. Originally valued at $50!
Individual: (1 test) $20 (2 tests) $35
Make an appointment for all of the above!
CLICK HERE to set-up your appointment today! Include the following information in your email (Please allow at least 2 business days to be contacted regarding your appointment time):
Name, Phone number, Fitness Service Requested
Or speak with a Fitness Staff member directly by stopping by the fitness desk on the weight room floor or calling 777-3417 during Wellness Center hours.