- About the Facility
- Facility Reservations
- Schedules and Events
- Participant Policies
- Pool and Racquetball
At the Wellness Center we take pride in helping our members live a balanced life by embracing the 7 dimensions of wellness.
Become a member and receive the following benefits:
- Work out in a modern facility with equipment geared with the latest technology!
- Access to group exercise classes including Cycling, Yoga, Kickboxing, Hip Hop, Zumba, PiYo Strength, Turbokick, Cardiokick, and many more!
- Use of the Multi-Purpose Court, 3 Basketball Courts, Quiet Lounge, and all fitness and cardio equipment!
- 7 Free Fitness Assessments including equipment orientation!
- The Hyslop Pool is available for use at no charge for UND students, faculty, staff and all Wellness Center members!
- Check out equipment including: basketballs, footballs, weight belts, and so much more!
- Sponsor a member!
- And many more benefits!
For a fee, you may participate in Specialty Exercise classes (Reformer Pilates, Advanced Boxing, etc.), Rock Wall, Culinary Corner cooking demonstrations, CPR/First Aid classes, rent a locker, or work with a Personal Trainer.
We welcome you to stop by and visit with our staff to learn more about your membership opportunities and tour the Wellness Center!
For more information, contact:
Deb Kolling, Coordinator of Membership & Guest Relations
Deborah.Kolling@und.edu or 701.777.0486
Samantha Curtis, Membership Program Manager
UND.WellnessMembership@email.und.edu or 701.777.0212