- About the Facility
- Facility Usage
- Facility Reservations
- Schedules and Events
- Participant Policies
- Pool and Racquetball
- Membership Benefits
- Membership Rates
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Membership Policies
- Parking and Lockers
At the UND Wellness Center, we take pride in helping our members live a balanced life by encouraging them to embrace the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. We encourage all prospective and current members to stop by the Wellness Center and visit with our staff to learn more about membership opportunities and to take a tour of this beautiful facility!
Become a Member and Receive the Following Benefits
- Work out in a nationally recognized, modern facility with equipment featuring the latest technology.
- The opportunity to participate in a variety of group exercise classes, including yoga, Cycling, TRX, ZUMBA, enCORE, ViPR, and more! (Group Exercise pass required)
- Use of the Multi-Activity Court, volleyball/basketball courts, and all fitness and cardio equipment.
- Use of relaxation spaces including the Zen Den and Quiet Lounge.
- Five FREE Fitness Services including Equipment Orientation and a complete Fitness Assessment.
- The ability to check out fitness and sports equipment, including basketballs, footballs, weight belts, and heart monitors.
- Access to nationally certified personal trainers (additional fee)
- The opportunity to go climbing for FREE at the rock wall.
- FREE cooking classes at the Culinary Corner.
- Access to our Self-Care Station, where you can check your height, weight, and blood pressure.
- The opportunity to sponsor up to 2 other people, which allows them to purchase their own membership.
- And many more benefits!