- About the Facility
- Facility Hours
- About Us
- Facility History
- Tour the Facility
- Schedules and Events
- Participant Policies
- Quiet Lounge
- Green Initiative
- Pool and Racquetball
- Membership Benefits
- Membership Rates
- Health Club Credit
- Parking and Lockers
- Membership Policies
- Fitness Services
- Group Exercise
- Specialty Exercise
- Personal Training
- Upcoming Certifications
- Virtual TrainerSteroid Use Awareness
Our mission: communicate evidence-based nutrition and cooking principles to the UND campus in a fun and applicable way.
Culinary Corner is the demonstration kitchen located on the first floor of the UND Wellness Center. Classes are open to students, Wellness Center members, faculty and staff of the University as well as University friends. Our instructors range from students to guest chefs and each has their own specialty. Whether they make sushi or homemade pizza, you will learn culinary skills and tips on healthy eating.
If a can opener is your standard kitchen appliance, or you always burn microwave popcorn, our classes are for you! Kitchen mishaps are just part of the fun, and we’ll be sure that you never leave empty handed.
Delicious and Nutritious Recipe Contest
The winners of the 2014 Delicious and Nutritious recipe contest are:
- Nancy Hvinden - Crustless Mini Vegetable Quiche
- Roopa Balasubramanian - Savory Pancakes
- Alek Haugen - Honey Cashew Glazed Salmon
Thank you to all of the participants. It was a tough decision! Check back in March of 2015 for another Delicious and Nutritious recipe contest!
Delicious and Nutritious is proudly sponsored by the UND Alumni Association Foundation and the Student Association of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Culinary Corner Videos!
A little information about Culinary Corner.
Cookin' with the Kiddos!
Registering for Culinary Corner classes:
- There are three ways to register for Culinary Corner Classes:
1. Online: Each class in the calendar below has a registration link embedded the listed price. Click on the price and follow the instructions provided on the website to register online with a credit card.
2. In person: stop by the Welcome Desk at the Wellness Center to register. Cash or credit card is accepted at the Welcome Desk.
3. Over the phone: please call 701.777.WELL to register over the phone with a credit card.
- It is not required to be a Wellness Center member to register for Culinary Corner classes.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Registration closes 2-3 days prior to each class.
This calendar is current down due to routine maintenance.