- About the Facility
- Tour the Facility
- Green Initiative
- Quiet Lounge
- Floor Plan
- Rentals and Retreats
- About Fitness
- Group Exercise
- Specialty Exercise
- 5 Day Fitness Challenge
- Personal Training
- Upcoming Certifications
- Virtual TrainerSteroid Use Awareness
The Rock Wall is great way to meet new people, try a new sport, and get in great shape! The Rock Wall will bring you almost 30 feet off the ground, but you'll have to work for it. Follow the routes that fit your skill level, and spend the semester challenging yourself on more difficult routes. The open area and natural light, along with the natural look of the rock will keep you climbing to the peak.
Rock Wall Memberships
A membership is required to use the Rock Wall, which can be purchased online or at the Wellness Center Front Desk.
- 1 Free trial climb for first time users
- Day Pass $5.00 (Purchased at Wellness Center Front Desk, must present receipt to Rock Wall staff)
- Spring Semester Pass $30.00 Purchase Fall 2013 Pass Here
- Annual Pass $50.00 (Good for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014) Purchase Annual Pass Here
Rock Wall Hours
SUMMER HOURS (no Rock Wall Membership required for Summer Hours)
Monday to Friday – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday – 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – Closed
For more information please contact Patrick Marcoe at email@example.com or 701-777-3256.