- About the Facility
- Tour the Facility
- Green Initiative
- Quiet Lounge
- Floor Plan
- Rentals and Retreats
- Member Benefits
- Membership Rates
- Health Club Credit - BCBSND
- Health Club Credit - BCBSMN
- Membership Policies
- About Fitness
- Group Exercise
- Specialty Exercise
- Personal Training
- Upcoming Certifications
- Virtual TrainerSteroid Use Awareness
FREE WEEK for Staff, Faculty and Spouses at the UND Wellness Center
March 14th – March 24th
Click here to print out a pass!
Enjoy the space of the Wellness Center while many students are out of the area on spring break.
The Wellness Center has two NEW attractions:
The Zen Den: We have a massage chair, meditation DVDs and videos, and other calming resources.The Zen Den is located on the first floor in Room 113. All you need to do is check out the key from the front desk staff for a half an hour of de-stress time. Check it out!
The Circuit Deck: The purpose of this new area is to provide a private, quick and easy 30-minute workout to those who are short on time. The circuit features 10 weight training machines and a timing light that will guide participants through a 30 minute weight training workout. This space is designed to get you IN, get you OUT, and get you on your way!
Other Important Details:
Staff and faculty need to bring their UND ID card. Spouses would need to attend with the UND employee to use the free week. Stop at the front desk to sign the waiver and 1 week free membership form.
The UND Wellness Center is located at 801 Princeton Street.
The parking lots allow: A, H, and S. Ask for a temporary pass inside at the front desk if needed.
The hours for the week of Spring Break are:
Saturday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Benefits of the Wellness Center:
Use of any space within the Wellness Center including but not limited to:
- The cardio deck and weight floor with well maintained, quality equipment
- FREE exercise classes including Cycling, Zumba, RIPPED and much more
- Specialty Exercise classes
- FREE Towel Service
- FREE Fitness OrientationFitness Services to help you reach your fitness goals
- FREE equipment check out
- Access to cooking classes at the Culinary Corner
- Areas for spiritual wellness including the Quiet Lounge and Zen Den