Work Well Ambassadors
Who are they?
Amazing! Wonderful! Engaging! Caring! Work Well Ambassadors are the eyes, ears and arm-twisters of the Work Well program. They know the latest and greatest wellness opportunities for employees and they're not afraid to share it with their co-workers. Ambassadors are also the ones who generate great ideas to the Work Well team.
The primary role of Work Well Ambassadors is to enthusiastically promote wellness programs within their department and to encourage, initiate and organize participation with Work Well programs.
Anticipated Time Commitment is one to two hours per month for at least a one-year period
- Distribute promotional flyers on upcoming wellness programs and events.
- Announce wellness programs in meetings.
- Create a "Health & Wellness Space" or small separate bulletin board with information about wellness and upcoming programs.
- Informally encourage co-workers to get involved with wellness events.
- Bring feedback and requests from co-workers to the Coordinator of Work Well.
To become a Work Well Ambassador, please contact the Coordinator of Work Well, Kim Ruliffson at: email@example.com or 701-777-0210.
This information was adapted from the WELL-U program at the University of Rochester, NY.