- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Wellness Spotlight
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Stress Busting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Walking Paths
Expecting and Mothering Options
Healthy Pregnancy Program (previously Prenatal Plus Program)
Are you having a baby?
The Healthy Pregnancy Program is for benefited staff/faculty and spouses at UND. The state (through NDPERS) provides wonderful benefits including having your deductible waived from PPO health care providers and co-payment for prenatal vitamins waived once enrolled in the program! Participation is voluntary.
Call Sanford Health Plan’s Care Management Department at (877) 652-1847(toll-free) | TTY/TDD: (877) 652-1844 (toll-free) after the first prenatal visit, preferably before the 12th week and no later than the 34th week.
You may also send a secure message to the Plan by signing into your account at www.sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin, and a representative from the Care Management Department will contact you to complete your enrollment in the program. Enrolling in the Healthy Pregnancy Program.
A Case Manager will review a brief preterm labor risk assessment questionnaire. Members will need this information for the intake: their Member ID number, health care provider’s name, address and telephone number and expected due date.
- Information concerning pregnancy and prenatal care
- A $400 deductible amount is waived for delivery services received from a PPO Health Care Provider
- The prenatal vitamins that are on the approved list would require a prescription to be brought into the pharmacy and they would then run it through the insurance so it would be at no cost to the member.
For more information about the program, you can view it on page 34 of the Sanford Health Plan for NDPERS.