- Walking Challenge
- Health Screenings
- Wear Red
- Prenatal Plus
- Metabolic Testing
- Fitness Assessment
- Weight Watchers
- Family Fun Days
- Health Club Credit
- Healthy Living at UND Expo
- Quit Tobacco Options
- Preventive Screenings
- Mental Health and Stress
- Health Coaching
- Diabetes Prevention
- Fight the Flu
- Charity Events
- Cancer/Clinical Trials
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Support Group
- Ergonomic Assessments
Family Fun Days at the UND Wellness Center
NEW TOYS: Parachute volleyball,the golf-ladder game, bouncers for the young kids and more!
Family Fun Days
When: Saturdays 1-3pm
Spring 2013 Semester Dates:
- January 26th
- February 23rd*
- March 23rd
- April 20th
(*Skating Party! Bring your roller/inline skates. Helmets highly recommended. Safe Kids Grand Forks will be here with some loaner helmets and ones to buy at a reduced price.)
Where: UND Student Wellness Center, 801 Princeton Street, Grand Forks, ND 58202 (behind the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center)
Cost: $10 per family (for any size family unit)
Open to the community. Please bring clean pair of tennis shoes. Secured Area for coats and boots.
Family night includes: FUN, FUN, FUN for everyone!
Open Areas during Family Night
- Try the Rock Wall to climb and challenge yourself.
- Make a snack with our staff in the Culinary Corner.
- Play a card or board game with your family in the classroom.
- Bring your rollerblades or play with our footballs in the multi-activity court.
- Challenge your family to a game of basketball, volleyball or badminton in the gym.
- Occasionally we have special events, such as inflatables and family exercise classes.
- In-line hockey pucks
- Footballs(Multi Activity Court only)
- Volleyballs(Gym only)
- Badminton Racquets+birdies
- Rockwall shoes(for most ages above 4 years old)
- Soccer balls
- Ladder golf
- Hop Along Bouncers (150 pounds or less)
You can Bring
- Rollerblades+hockey sticks
- Jump ropes
- Friends :)
- Each parent/guardian needs to sign a waiver to use the facility and also sign for each child every academic year.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The stairs or elevator must be used to get to the Rock Wall area, not cutting through the weight room floor.
- There are spaces in the Wellness Center that are off-limits to families due to safety concerns. They include the weight room floor, cardio equipment floor, and walking track. Additionally, two of the basketball courts are reserved for students, bur families can use the far basketball court.
- The Wellness Center highly recommends bringing helmets when using rollerblades.
- Footballs and rollerblades can only be used in Multi-Activity Court.
Questions? Contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well 701-777-0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org