- Walking Challenge
- Health Screenings
- Wear Red
- Prenatal Plus
- Metabolic Testing
- Fitness Assessment
- Weight Watchers
- Family Fun Days
- Health Club Credit
- Healthy Living at UND Expo
- Quit Tobacco Options
- Preventive Screenings
- Mental Health and Stress
- Health Coaching
- Diabetes Prevention
- Fight the Flu
- Charity Events
- Cancer/Clinical Trials
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Support Group
- Ergonomic Assessments
Health Club Credit
The Health Club Credit program incentivizes exercise! You can earn $20 a month by exercising at a participating fitness club 12 days a month.
You and your SPOUSE can participate in this program. You can earn an additional $10 annually by redeeming points through the HealthyBlue system. You can only earn a maximum of $250 annually using both of these programs (Health Club Credit and Healthy Blue).
NOTE: Annually, you need to re-authorize your account and complete the health assessment in order to re-activate your account.
NEW!!! The Hyslop Pool is now available for use with no charge for UND students, faculty, staff and all Wellness Center members! For more information, click here.
Step 1: On-line registration (annually)
It is helpful if you “know your numbers.” The numbers you need to know include cholesterol (HDL,LDL and total cholesterol), blood pressure, fasting blood sugar, height, weight and waist measurements.
- Go to https://ndpers.healthybluend.com (HealthyBlue) and complete the profile, authorization and health assessment (it should take about 15 mins).
Step 2: Find a Participating Fitness Club
Visit with a participating club to complete the Health Club Credit enrollment paperwork.
To find a participating club in your area, go to: http://www.nihca.org, click on the top red bar on the “Find a Club”, click your state, and you can scroll by city.
In Grand Forks, these clubs participate (as of 12/14/12):
- Achieve Therapy
- Altru’s Health and Fitness Club
- Anytime Fitness
- Choice Health and Fitness (can go to the YMCA too, but gym visits only count for the Health Club Credit at 1 of the 2 facilities, wherever you enrolled)
- CrossFit (Washington St.)
- CrossFit Tundra (Gateway Dr.)
- IronWorks Gym
- Planet Fitness
- Snap Fitness (Washington and Gateway locations)
- UND’s Wellness Center
- YMCA (can go to Choice Health and Fitness too, but gym visits only count for the Health Club Credit at 1 of the 2 facilities, wherever you enrolled)
Exercise 12 days a month and earn your $20 in return. Some facilities will deposit the $20 into a checking or savings account, others may give you the $20 discount towards your next month of membership.