- Flu Clinics
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Nutrition Counseling
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Diabetes Prevention
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking Paths
Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure both common and serious diseases & conditions are detected and treated.
Employees and spouses can only attend one UND health screening per academic year to allow other employees and spouses to get the opportunity
Feel free to use your $200 preventative benefit if you need or would like additional testing. Click here for more information on all covered preventative benefits.
March 15, 2017 at the Memorial Union
Appointments are required. Click on the following link: Health Screening Appointments
- Health Screenings are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners!
Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Appointment times start at 7:00am and run every 15 minutes.
- Grab & Go breakfast will be provided courtesy of Work Well.
Contact 701-777-0210 for questions.
Sanford Health along with the College of Nursing and Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, Sanford Health and UND students does not replace visiting your health care provider.