Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure that common, serious diseases and conditions are detected and treated.
Health Screening are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners!
Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Please follow the links below to make an appointment or contact Kim Ruliffson. Appointment times start at 7:00am and run every 10 minutes.
- February 10th - EERC (7am-10am)
- February 17th - Facilities Building (7am-9am)
- March 17th - For Dining Services (7am-9am)
- Date to be determined - Wellness Center (7am-9:30am)
UPDATES since 2013:
The Work Well Advisory Board reviewed programming and to reduce costs and expand reach and the following decisions have been made:
- The breakfast will change to a snack break (so prepare to bring additional food).
- Employees and spouses can only attend one UND health screening per fiscal year to allow other employees and spouses to get the opportunity. Feel free to use your $200 preventative benefit if you need or would like additional testing. Click here for more information on all covered preventative benefits.
WelCore Health, or Sanford Health and College of Nursing and Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, WelCore health and UND students does not replace visiting your health care provider.