- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Wellness Spotlight
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Stress Busting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Walking Paths
Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure both common and serious diseases & conditions are detected and treated.
Employees and spouses can only attend one UND health screening per academic year to allow other employees and spouses to get the opportunity
Feel free to use your $200 preventative benefit if you need or would like additional testing. Click here for more information on all covered preventative benefits.
April 9th, 2018 - River Valley Room - 2nd Floor of the Memorial Union
Appointments are required.
Click on the following link to register: https://workwell.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
- Health Screenings are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners!
- There are fasting and non-fasting options for cholesterol this session, if you plan to fast, you may want to take an earlier appointment.
- Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Appointment times start at 7:30am and run every 15 minutes until 1:30pm.
- Grab & Go breakfast will be provided courtesy of Work Well.
Contact 701-777-0210 for questions.
Sanford Health along with the College of Nursing and Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Fasting Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol, TC/HDL Ratio
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Non-fasting Cholesterol: Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC/HDL Ratio
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, Sanford Health and UND students does not replace visiting your health care provider.