- Walking Challenge
- Health Screenings
- Wear Red
- Prenatal Plus
- Metabolic Testing
- Fitness Assessment
- Weight Watchers
- Family Fun Days
- Health Club Credit
- Healthy Living at UND Expo
- Quit Tobacco Options
- Preventive Screenings
- Mental Health and Stress
- Health Coaching
- Diabetes Prevention
- Fight the Flu
- Charity Events
- Cancer/Clinical Trials
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Support Group
- Ergonomic Assessments
Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure that common, serious diseases and conditions are detected and treated.
Health Screening are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses!
Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Please follow the links below to make an appointment or contact Kim Ruliffson. Appointment times start at 7:00am and run every 10 minutes.
If waiting list entry is showing, then please still sign-up, but you will only have an appointment if you hear from Work Well staff.
- Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at the Memorial Union (2nd Floor).
- Thursday, March 21st, 2013 at EERC (Lewis and Clark & Stevens Room)
- Thursday, March 28th, 2013 at the Facilities Building (2nd floor lunchroom).
- Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at the Memorial Union (2nd floor).
- Working on final details to have one at the airport in May.
IMPORTANT: FASTING (not eating) at least 12 hours before the test is required for the lab work to be accurate. You can drink water. Do not stop taking your medication(s).
WelCore Health and the Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, WelCore health and UND students does not replace your primary health care provider.