- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
- Stress Busting
Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure both common and serious diseases & conditions are detected and treated.
Employees and spouses can only attend one UND health screening per academic year to allow other employees and spouses to get the opportunity
Feel free to use your $200 preventative benefit if you need or would like additional testing. Click here for more information on all covered preventative benefits.
October 25, 2016 at the Memorial Union
Appointments are required. Click on the following link: Health Screening Appointments
- Health Screenings are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners!
Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Appointment times start at 7:00am and run every 15 minutes.
- Grab & Go breakfast will be provided courtesy of Work Well.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-777-0210 for questions
Sanford Health along with the College of Nursing and Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, Sanford Health and UND students does not replace visiting your health care provider.