- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
Getting regular checkups, preventive screening tests and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for yourself. Health screenings can help ensure both common and serious diseases & conditions are detected and treated.
Health Screenings are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners!
Health screenings are by appointment ONLY. Appointment availability will be coming soon. Appointment times start at 7:00am and run every 10 minutes.
February 18 - Skalicky Hall - Room 211. Appointments required and open now.
If there are no available options, then please email me directly to be on the waiting list as there are often last minute cancels the day of the event.
- Grab & Go snacks will be provided courtesy of Work Well.
- Employees and spouses can only attend one UND health screening per academic year to allow other employees and spouses to get the opportunity.
- Feel free to use your $200 preventative benefit if you need or would like additional testing. Click here for more information on all covered preventative benefits.
WelCore Health and College of Nursing and Nutrition and Dietetic Students* will provide:
- Body Mass Index: Height, weight and waist measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol: HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol
- The Cholestech LDX machine delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile plus glucose and it does it in 7 minutes per test.
- Blood Glucose
*The information provided by Work Well, WelCore health and UND students does not replace visiting your health care provider.