- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
Sanford's new on-line portal: NOVU is open
UND worksite wellness staff will not be trained until April 6. Please contact: (844) 742-0014 or NDPERSwellness@sanfordhealthplan.com with any questions.
To Get Started:
- Go to: sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin
- Enter your username and password from the bWell program if you started that (July-Dec.2015). A “Forgot Username or Password” option is available if needed. If you do not have a mySanfordHealthPlan account, click Create an Account.
- On the next page, on the top banner (tan color) click NDPERS Dakota Wellness. Under the drop-down, click Wellness Portal. It take a few seconds to load.
- Click the Privacy Section on the next screen
- On the Get Started screen, click "skip" and enter you profile information
- Pick 1-3 goals and upload a photo/image
- The main dashboard appears
- On the top tab, click Essential Care. There is a welcome video. There is also a link to their health assessment called: LifeScore.
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete the LifesScore. You receive a report upon completion.
- More information coming as we receive it. Sanford will be on campus on April 28 at the Spring Fling (11:30-1pm at the Ballroom - Memorial Union) and May 3 to present on the program.
Members can always participate in worksite education and wellness activities. Complete and submit your vouchers.
- This program is for benefited employees and covered spouses. Individuals can earn up to a maximum of $250 or $500 with your spouse (if applicable) between this program and the Fitness Center Reimbursement.
- Benefited Flight Instructors do not have access to this program. You do have the Health Club Credit option with BCBS. If you use the UND Wellness Center, you have free access, so it will only apply for other participating fitness clubs.
Dates to Remember
- December 31 - Redeem all Sanford on-line portal points
FAQs from Sanford
- There will be a brief "Welcome to the Program" video explaining the site once you login
- There will be 1, 7, and 30 day wellness challenges, including a new one each week. You can also be able to create your own challenges.
- It will still have a water log, food log and activity/exercise tracker
- It will have a community feature to join and create groups and find buddies. The system defaults to private, so you will have to adjust it to participate
- You will receive points for completing an annual exam and dental exam.
- You will receive points for those who qualify for Sanford specific plans - Tobacco Cessation, Healthy Pregnancy and the Diabetes Management Program.
- There is a mobile App.
More information coming with new portal in April 2016.
In Person Sessions and Webinars
- Sanford Wellness will be at the Spring Fling event: April 28th from 11:30am-1pm at the Memorial Union
- Register for the in-person campus sessions on May 3
Voucher & Points
Every point is equal to 1 penny.
Do any four activities on the voucher between July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016 and submit your forms to Work Well (Mail Stop 8365). This can be done anytime and the points will be added starting in April 2016 when the new portal is available.
Online portal & Fitness Center Reimbursement Integration
The new online portal system and the Fitness Center Reimbursement will be connected in April 2016.
Likely for those using the online portal, you will see +2,000 for earning the Fitness Center Reimbursement, then a -2,000 for the redemption of the $20 (1 point = 1 penny).
This is to make sure the system doesn't go over 25,000 points, capping it to $250 total per person.
If the return is less than $20, such as the $10 cost at Planet Fitness, it will be a 1,000 point addition and subtraction.
Features on the new on-line portal
- More information coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions:
This page is still under construction as we wait for more information.
If you have questions, contact Sanford at: 701-323-2131 or NDPERSWellness@sanfordhealthplan.com.