- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
- Stress Busting
MyHealthCenter is an online health and wellness program contracted to Healthways from BCBSND that allows you to earn benefits and reach personal goals. You enroll, authorize, and complete a well-being assessment. Then you log-on, track health updates and get points to redeem for gift cards or other gifts.
YOU and YOUR SPOUSE are each able to earn $250 annually! The $250 reward is the maximum that you can earn annually using the MyHealthCenter and/or Health Club Credit Programs.
UPDATES as of January 2012:
- If you tried to redeem your MyHealthCenter points at the end of the December 2011 and you had trouble, you can send an e-mail to: Tara.firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, date of birth and the prize that you wanted to redeem. They will manually mail out prizes until the end of January 2012.
- Currently, you may still see some old points in MyHealthCenter from 2011. They will eventually remove those old points out of your system.
- When you re-authorize your account (www.ndwellnesscenter.com), some of you are not getting prompted to do the Well-Being Index. You may find it listed under your Action Items. They are still investigating this to make it available to all accounts as everyone needs to take it to use the programs.
- If you never created an account before in MyHealthCenter, you need to start by pushing the green bar under the username and password section that says, "Not Registered? Sign Up Now!"
How to participate
- First, collect the following information: Your cholesterol (HDL and LDL), triglycerides, blood pressure, fasting blood sugar, height, weight and waist measurement. A good place to get this is through a Work Well health screening offered in the spring and fall.
- Go to www.ndwellnesscenter.com
- Click on the brown bar labeled "Go to MyHealthCenter" . It is helpful to bookmark this page.
- If you have used the program before, enter your username and password. If you have not, click the green bar under the username and password section, "Not Registered? Sign up Now!". You will create a profile (if you are new), click a box and press submit to re-authorize and then complete a well-being index.
- At this point, you can keep using the on-line system to earn points by tracking health and wellness activity. This is also the end of the on-line requirements to use the Health Club Credit.
These could vary based on what action phase you are in, but here is an overview:
• Weekly max: 490
• Well Being Assessment completion: 1200 1x yearly
• Well Being plan set up: 400 1x yearly
• Enrollment: 1 time lifetime: 50 points
• Complete 2 action items from action list: 15 points each, up to 5x per week = 75 points
• View/Listen/Read resources: 5 points, 7x a week = 35 points
• Journal entry: 15 points, 5x a week = 75 points
• Exercise Tracker: 10 points, 7x a week = 70 points
• Steps Tracker: 10 points, 7x a week = 70 points
• Servings tracker: 10 points, 7x a week = 70 points
• Weight tracker: 25 points, 1x a week = 25 points
• Food tracker: 10 points, 7x a week = 70 points
• Report Labs (updated in health record): 25 points Quarterly 3x = 75 points
• Report Biometrics (update in health record): 25 points Quarterly 3x = 75 points
• Advancing to next readiness stage of “change”: 200 points 4x per behavior 2400 points
These point values are periodically updated.
You will go scroll down on the main page until the bar that starts with Help and Support. Click the 4th icon labeled, "Incentives. You will be able to view and pick a gift card or wellness item based on your point level.
3500 points = a $10 gift card or gifts
4500 = $20 gift card
You can redeem your points at any time (by December 31st) of each year for gift cards/wellness prizes!