You don’t have to suffer alone. If you or a loved one is dealing with alcoholism, there is help.
Get Help Now
Addition Rehab Helpline: 866-923-1128 (Holistic Referral Network)
Substance Abuse Services provided include the following:
- Care Coordination/Case Aide
- Social and Medical Detoxification Services
- Needs based array of primary treatment services
- Low intensity outpatient
- Intensive outpatient
- Day treatment
- Needs validated residential services
- Medication/Medical monitoring/Management
Call for more information: 800-755–2719
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides up to eight (8) counseling sessions without cost. Counseling in the following areas is available: alcohol and drug concerns, family or marriage concerns, emotional concerns, work-related concerns and financial concerns. You are matched with a counselor in or near your area. To get assistance, call: 800-327-7195.
Community Support Resources