- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Wellness Spotlight
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Stress Busting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Walking Paths
Time to DRINK UP! Go fill up your water bottle and start drinking some water! Hydration plays a vital role in everyday life. The brain is composed of about 70% water and body composition ranges from 50-70% water.
HYDRATION AT WORK
- Staying hydrated can help to improve work productivity and help you to perform better mentally and physically.
- Lacking water can begin to affect your mood. Dehydration can lead to poor mood, reduced concentration, and even more frequent headaches.
PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE FACTS
- It takes MORE than 400 years for plastic to degrade
- 80% of water bottles bought end up in land fills
- 38 billion water bottles are thrown each year
- Among adults age 20 years and over, the higher the income level, the higher the group’s intake of bottled water.
- Adults who are physically active drink more plain water compared to sedentary adults.
Use a reusable water bottle instead of continuously opening a new plastic one