Announcement from NDPERS:
Sanford Health Plan will be the new health care insurance provider effective July 1, 2015.
Employees can continue to utilize the existing wellness programs and services through BCBS through June 30, 2015. Both Health Club Credit and HealthyBlue will continue through June 30, 2015. Sanford will have the health club credit and an online employee portal similar to what exists today available as well. More information on the services available through Sanford will be provided as the details become available.
*Local Number: (701) 751-4125
*Toll Free Number: (800) 499-3416
*Phones will be answered on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Did you miss a wellness presentation? Click below for the following:
- Steve Blair's Altru talk on energy balance
- Dean's Hour talks by Steve Blair and Geof Williams
Activity Trackers: What one is right for you? (recorded session - beginning of presentation is missing)
- HealthyBlue, Health Club Credit and 6,000 point Voucher
- Have you Seen My Car Keys? Maintaining and Improving Memory (recorded session)
Preventing Carpal Tunnel and Other Work Related Injuries (recorded session)
- February 2015 Wellness Newsletter
- Heart Health making strides
- January 2015 Wellness Newsletter
- December 2014 Wellness Newsletter
- 10 ways to fight holiday stress
- Tobacco Costs ... Ready to Quit?
- November 2014 Wellness Newsletter
- Diabetes Awareness Month
You have health insurance coverage to see a registered, licensed dietitian if you have been DIAGNOSED with:
• PKU (Phenylketonuria)
• Diabetes Miletus
• Gestational Diabetes
• Chronic Renal Failure
• Hyperlipidemia (2 covered visits)
• Obesity – medically diagnosed (1 covered visit)
There will be a $25 co-pay for each visit.