Register for the Diabetes Prevention Program by Jan. 9th (deadline extended).
Group Exercise Class for staff/faculty only (yoga)
- We surveyed UND staff and faculty and you said you wanted a six-week, low-cost group exercise class (low to moderate level) for just staff and faculty. HERE YOU GO!
- Starting Jan. 20, every Tuesday until Feb. 24 from 12:30-1 p.m., there will be yoga for staff and faculty at the UND Wellness Center. No membership required for the Wellness Center.
- The costs will be $50 and $15 will be returned for those who attend five of the six sessions. The instructor is Roopa B., who is YogaFit Certified and has been teaching yoga for two years.
- Please register and pay by Jan. 19 at noon.
- If you have questions, contact Steph Hoffman at Stephanie.email@example.com or 777.2943.
Did you miss a wellness presentation? Click below for the following:
- Steve Blair's Altru talk on energy balance
- Dean's Hour talks by Steve Blair and Geof Williams
Activity Trackers: What one is right for you? (recorded session - beginning of presentation is missing)
- Have you Seen My Car Keys? Maintaining and Improving Memory (recorded session)
Preventing Carpal Tunnel and Other Work Related Injuries (recorded session)
- January 2015 Wellness Newsletter
- December 2014 Wellness Newsletter
- 10 ways to fight holiday stress
- Tobacco Costs ... Ready to Quit?
- November 2014 Wellness Newsletter
- Diabetes Awareness Month
You have health insurance coverage to see a registered, licensed dietitian if you have been DIAGNOSED with:
• PKU (Phenylketonuria)
• Diabetes Miletus
• Gestational Diabetes
• Chronic Renal Failure
• Hyperlipidemia (2 covered visits)
• Obesity – medically diagnosed (1 covered visit)
There will be a $25 co-pay for each visit.