- The redemption deadline for points earned on HealthyBlue has changed to an earlier date. You must redeem your HealthyBlue points by June 30, 2015 . Points WILL NOT rollover to the new carrier, Sanford Health Plan. Sanford Health Plan intends to have their BeWell online wellness portal available for participants on July 1 to begin earning points on and after that date.
- All vouchers for 2014-2015 are collected and submitted. Points will be uploaded by JUNE 1, 2015 for staff and faculty. Spouses were not eligible for the voucher program.
HEALTH CLUB CREDIT:
- BCBSND’s Health Club Credit program will continue without change through June 30. Sanford Health Plan intends to have the Health Club Credit program available beginning July 1.
The Basics of Essential Oils
Come to our session: May 18th, 12-12:45pm in the Memorial Union at the Lecture Bowl.
Staff and faculty please register through L&D and others can register on-site.
Everyone seems to be talking about essential oils. What are they? How do they work? Why do they work? Is this just a "fad" or is there medical research behind them? This session will cover the basics of essential oils-including general uses for basic oils.
Announcement from NDPERS:
Sanford Health Plan will be the new health care insurance provider effective July 1, 2015.
Employees can continue to utilize the existing wellness programs and services through BCBS through June 30, 2015. Both Health Club Credit and HealthyBlue will continue through June 30, 2015. Sanford will have the health club credit and an online employee portal similar to what exists today available as well. More information on the services available through Sanford will be provided as the details become available.
*Local Number: (701) 751-4125
*Toll Free Number: (800) 499-3416
*Phones will be answered on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Did you miss a wellness presentation? Click below for the following:
- Steve Blair's Altru talk on energy balance
- Dean's Hour talks by Steve Blair and Geof Williams
Activity Trackers: What one is right for you? (recorded session - beginning of presentation is missing)
- HealthyBlue, Health Club Credit and 6,000 point Voucher
- Have you Seen My Car Keys? Maintaining and Improving Memory (recorded session)
Preventing Carpal Tunnel and Other Work Related Injuries (recorded session)