- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
Sanford Health Plans online portal will be unavailable 1/1/2016-3/31/2016.
Sanford Health Plan is working on a new & improved wellness portal. It will be ready April 1, 2016.
These services will still be available during the transition:
- members can still participate in worksite education and wellness activities. Please continue to record activities using theVoucher
- members can still receive their $20/month fitness center reimbursement by going to the gym 12 times per month.
Effective 1/1/2016 members cannot take a health assessment, accrue points using the online tool, or redeem points through the online bWell tool.
Once available, employees will need to take the health assessment as a requirement to continue to receive their wellness benefits and redeem points for the remainder of 2016.
*Local Number: (701) 751-4125
*Toll Free Number: (800) 499-3416
*Phones will be answered on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Did you miss a wellness presentation? Click below for the following:
- Steve Blair's Altru talk on energy balance
- Dean's Hour talks by Steve Blair and Geof Williams
Activity Trackers: What one is right for you? (recorded session - beginning of presentation is missing)
- Fitness Center Reimbursement, bWell and 6,000 point Voucher
- Have you Seen My Car Keys? Maintaining and Improving Memory (recorded session)
Preventing Carpal Tunnel and Other Work Related Injuries (recorded session)