Flu clinics at UND:
BRING YOUR UND ID AND BCBS insurance card!! Please wear short sleeves.
• Monday, Oct. 20, College of Nursing – 1st floor hallway, 10:30am-2:00pm
• Tuesday, Oct. 21, School of Medicine & Health Sciences – East Foyer Entrance, 10:30am-2:00pm
• Wednesday, Oct. 22, West Hall – West Hall Lobby, 10:30am-2:00pm
• Thursday, Oct. 23 – Memorial Union – Loading Dock, 10:30am-2:00pm
• Tuesday, Oct. 28, Gamble – Room 110, 9:00am-11:30am
• Wednesday, Oct. 29, Facilities – Cottonwood Room, 6:30am-9:00am
• Wednesday, Oct. 29 – EERC – Stevens-Maximilian Room 10:30am-12:00pm
• Thursday, Oct 30, Twamley – Room 305, 9:00am-11:30am
• Thursday, Oct. 30, Odegard – Room 151, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Flu clinics are provided to staff, faculty and students. Please wear short sleeves. For those without insurance or their card, the costs is $35.
Free at UND for staff, faculty and Spouses/Domestic Partners in October and November. Click here to link directly to the appointment scheduling.
Diabetes Walk - Saturday, October 25.
Click here to Join Team UND or sponsor a walker!
You have health insurance coverage to see a registered, licensed dietitian if you have been DIAGNOSED with:
• PKU (Phenylketonuria)
• Diabetes Miletus
• Gestational Diabetes
• Chronic Renal Failure
• Hyperlipidemia (2 covered visits)
• Obesity – medically diagnosed (1 covered visit)
There will be a $25 co-pay for each visit.