Warm Up Your Heart Walks
Join us for a series of indoor walks leading up to the Greater Grand Forks Heart Walk (April 12th).
RESCHEDULED to: Tuesday, April 22, Parking Ramp - Skyways and stairs
- Start at the 1st floor entry, 12:15pm
- PRIZE: Wellness Basket
- Walk is led by Dean Rand or Pam Henderson of the Law School
- Donations (GIVE NOW) still accepted for the Grand Forks Heart Walk.
Tuesday, March 25th: Medical School - start at Vennes Atrium, 12:15pm
Start at Vennes Atrium, 12:15pmPRIZE: A new pair of running shoes is the PRIZE to one lucky winner! Dean Wynne will be leading the pack!UND Heart Researchers will showcase how they are putting American Heart Association money to use!UND will receive their National Fit Friendly Company award at this event!Bring a couple dollars for the TEAM UND Heart Walk as a donation or get a group started and do something good for your heart and community.It is also a Special Denim Day for the Heart Walk (which is April 12th)!
Thursday, April 10, Aerospace Skyways
- Start at Odegard - 2nd Floor Atrium, 12:15pm
- Walk is about 25 minutes
- PRIZES: Two gift cards to the AeroStop for 2 lucky winners
- Dean Smith will be there to push you!!!