- What is Honors?
- First Year Courses
- Register to be an Honors Student for a Day
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Tuition Waivers
- Honors Program Goals
- Transfer Student Information
- Honors Program Requirements
- Honors Courses
- Joining HPSO
- Advisement Process
- Weekly UPDATES
NEW FORM UNDER CONSTRUCTION
New College Student Application
Application for Admission to the University of North Dakota Honors Program
For incoming class of Fall 2015, Spring 2016
This Honors Application is for students have HAVE NOT earned college credit AFTER graduating high school (regardless of college credit earned during high school).
Tips for Honors Applicants
- Do your research. Explore our website so you can learn more about the program to which you're applying. Do some thinking about how you'd fit in this environment, and craft your application accordingly.
- Be concise. We don't need to know every award you've received since the sixth grade. Include just your most relevant and significant accomplishments.
- Don't turn your essay into a list. We can read your accomplishments and activities in your application form. Use your essay to draw out ideas that can't be gleaned from a resume alone. We want to see how you think.
- Show yourself. We read tons of essays, all written by strong, capable students. How do you stand out? We want to hear your voice, and get a sense of what makes you distinct.
- Proofread you essay. (Did we really need to remind you?)
• Our new application deadline for incoming students to be considered for a tuition waiver is March 1.
Leave this field empty