- What is Honors?
- First Year Courses
- Register to be an Honors Student for a Day
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Tuition Waivers
- Honors Program Goals
- Transfer Student Information
- Honors Program Requirements
- Honors Courses
- Joining HPSO
- Advisement Process
- Weekly UPDATES
Honors Student for a Day
Wondering what it's like to be a UND Honors Student?
It's one thing for us to tell you about the exciting learning community that will challenge you to be the next generation of creative and critical thinkers. It's another for you to experience it firsthand.
Come and be an Honors Student for a Day, where you'll:
- Take part in an Honors class
- Meet Honors faculty and students
- Learn about Honors travel abroad opportunities
- Tour the residence halls dedicated to the Honors Living & Learning Community
- Get a tour of the UND campus with a current UND student
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch
By the end of the day, you'll see why the UND Honors Program is an exclusive educational experience that prepares the best and brightest students to graduate with the knowledge, skills and commitment to positively impact the world around them.
Exceptional high school students and their families
Friday, February 20, 2015 (RSVP by Feb. 13)*
Friday, March 27, 2015 (RSVP by Mar. 20)*
*Honors Application Deadline for Fall 2015 is March 1
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Central
Register for Honors Student for a Day
Space is limited!