- First Year Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Sophomore Honors Portfolio
- Academic Advisement
- Service Learning
We are still accepting applications for a limited number of Fall 2015 spots.
Honors Student for a Day
Wondering what it's like to be a UND Honors Student?
It's one thing for us to tell you about the exciting learning community that will challenge you to be the next generation of creative and critical thinkers. It's another for you to experience it firsthand.
Come and be an Honors Student for a Day, where you'll:
- Take part in an Honors class
- Meet Honors faculty and students
- Learn about Honors travel abroad opportunities
- Tour the residence halls dedicated to the Honors Living & Learning Community
- Get a tour of the UND campus with a current UND student
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch
By the end of the day, you'll see why the UND Honors Program is an exclusive educational experience that prepares the best and brightest students to graduate with the knowledge, skills and commitment to positively impact the world around them.
Exceptional high school students and their families
November 20, 2015
December 4, 2015
January 22, 2016
April 8, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.