- What is Honors?
- First Year Courses
- Register to be an Honors Student for a Day
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Tuition Waivers
- Honors Program Goals
- Transfer Student Information
- Honors Program Requirements
- Honors Courses
- Joining HPSO
- Advisement Process
- Weekly UPDATES
HONORS LIVING & LEARNING COMMUNITY
What is a Living & Learning Community?
Enjoy a built-in community of peers who have broad interests, like to think, learn, and are motivated - just like you. You'll learn together, work together, play together, and develop lifelong friendships. plus, they're always up for a good conversation!
You'll have the unique opportunity of living together in the Honors Living & Learning community residence hall where you can share experiences and be involved in special Honors programming.
A Living & Learning Community is a theme housing option which explores a topic or interest area and you live with people sharing this interest. It's all about finding a group of people to talk with and to do things with, having a sense of belonging, and having the freedom to explore and discover. It's about living and learning together!
- A greater sense of community
- An integrated approach to intellectual and personal growth
- Stronger connections between classrooms and everyday life
- The personal rewards you gain from being a part of these communities will follow you throughout your lifetime.
How do I sign up?
To enroll in these Living & Learning Communities indicate the community on your residence hall application.
If you have questions, please call: Housing at 701-777-4251 or the Student Success Center at 701-777-2717