- What is Honors?
- First Year Courses
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Tuition Waivers
- Honors Program Goals
- Transfer Student Information
- Honors Program Requirements
- Honors Courses
- Joining HPSO
- Advisement Process
- Weekly UPDATES
The UND Honors Program has a limited number of partial tuition waivers to award to incoming students. The waivers are worth $1,000 per year for up to 4 years.
There is no separate application process for the tuition waiver. All students who have applied and been admitted to the UND Honors Program will be put under review. Students will be notified by April 1.
Students can apply for admission to the Honors Program online: www.und.edu/honors.
The incoming class of 2014 should apply for admission to the Honors Program by March 1, 2014 for full consideration in the tuition waiver review.
The Honors Program looks for overall fit with the program, as demonstrated by
• Academic Performance (GPA)
• ACT Scores
• 3.2 GPA
• 12 hours of service-learning, plus a critical analysis, per semester
• Full time (12-credit) enrollment at UND
• At least one Honors class per semester, generally 3 credits
• Meet with an Honors advisor each semester
• Progress through the Honors Program