Honors Living & Learning Community
Live and learn with people who share your interests. By living with your fellow Honors students, you'll find a group of people to talk with and do things with, have a sense of belonging and the freedom to explore and discover.
Experience Living Together
By choosing the Honors Living & Learning Community, you'll experience:
- A greater sense of community.
- An integrated approach to intellectual and personal growth.
- Stronger connections between classrooms and everyday life.
- The opportunity to participate in special Honors activities and projects.
- The personal rewards you gain from being a part of these communities will follow you throughout your lifetime.
To enroll in a Living & Learning Community, indicate the community on your residence hall application.
If you have questions on the housing aspect of the Living & Learning Community, please contact the Housing Office at 701.777.4251 or housing@UND.edu. For academic questions, contact the Student Success Center at 701.777.2717 or und.ssc@UND.edu.