- What is Honors?
- First Year Courses
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Tuition Waivers
- Honors Program Goals
- Honors Student For A Day
- Transfer Student Information
- Honors Program Requirements
- Honors Courses
- Joining HPSO
- Advisement Process
- Weekly UPDATES
Honors Travel Abroad
Join us on our next great adventure!
HON 381: England; Dystopia and Resistance, TR 5:00-6:15pm
HON 382: Monsters in the Garden: England, MW 4:30 - 5:45pm
- 4 credit courses taken Spring semester 2014
- Study English culture and thinking through readings and films
- May 18, 2014 leave for a 7-day tour of England (with EF College Study Tours) - return May 24, 2014
- Honors Program Director and Class Instructors accompany tour
- A great way to include study abroad if you have a rigid academic schedule.
Contact our office for more information: 701-777-2219 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org