Exceptional UND Insignia
Order official UND business cards at Duplicating Services.
Notice: The UND Business Card Form was down from July 1 - July 10. If you have not received a business card order that was submitted during this period, please contact identity@UND.edu or resubmit the order with the text "Original order placed between July 1 - July 10" in the comment section. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Minimum order: $20.00 for 240 cards
- First and last name
- UND mailing address
- Phone number
- Official UND email address
- Additional UND titles
- Additional phone numbers
- Official UND Web address (department or division)
- Fax number
Color and Paper
Business cards should be printed as four color (CMYK) process on smooth white paper.
Helvetica should be used.
Required margin is 0.125" on all sides.
The primary UND logo is to be reproduced from an authorized original at all times and the size of the logotype should be 2" wide. The logo should be placed in the upper left corner with a 0.125" top and left margin.
- The first and last name is 10-point bold with 12-point leading.
- The URL is 11-point bold.
- All other contact information is 8-point regular with 9-point leading.
Embossing and Engraving
Engraved or embossed business cards are not recommended. Please consult identity@UND.edu with any requests for engraved or embossed business cards.
Web Address (URL)
The URL (UND.edu) is aligned with the baseline of the logotype and has a 0.125" right margin. UND is always capitalized.
Type Placement and Content
- Name, title and unit information is flush left with 0.125" margin from the baseline of the logotype and 0.125" left margin.
- Space between the name and logotype should be divided by a 3.25" green horizontal line (0.5 pt stroke).
- Mailing address information is flush left in the lower left corner with 0.125" left and bottom margins. The mailing address consists of the building, room number, street address, city, state and zip code.
- Individual contact information is flush right with 0.125" right and bottom margin.