- General Guidelines
- Content Standards
- Domain Names
- Fonts, Colors & Logos
- Quality Control
- Social Media Policy
- Social Media Best Practices
All UND entities, including departments, administrative areas, and organizations, have responsibilities and obligations established in connection with the licensing and use of the University's name and trademarks.
According to the established visual and editorial guidelines, those within the University may use North Dakota names and trademarks for purposes of recruitment, development, or general promotion of the institution and/or group organization.
UND merchandise or specialty product items (e.g., pens, t-shirts, baseball caps):
- Must be produced by an approved licensed logo vendor
- Require the use of a Registered Trademark® logo
- Are subject to promotional agreement
- Must be approved by the UND Purchasing Office
Review UND Purchasing Office's site for more information about licensing and the use of trademarked items.