Promoting your area using the University's name can be challenging when it comes to working with a variety of printable areas, materials, and budgets. By using the appropriate University logos and/or marks, you can help create a consistent brand image for UND in your promotional and marketing materials.
UND merchandise or specialty product items (e.g. pens, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc.):
- Must be produced by an approved licensed logo vendor.
- Require the use of a Registered Trademark® logo.
- Design and use must be approved by the UND Licensing Office.
- Purchase must follow UND Procurement & Payment Services policy on items over $10,000.
- As of October 1, 2017 all reproduction of University trademarks including promotional items for internal use incurs a 10% royalty rate.
If you have questions about logo usage, or would like assistance with meeting the Identity Guidelines in your design, please contact identity@UND.edu.
Please note the licensing responsibilities and obligations in connection to the use of the University's name and trademarks.